Overview of Prescott Bush's contact with Adolf Hitler before and during World War II. (http://burningbush.twentythree.us/ and http://burningbush.twentythree.us/1.htm) To summarize, here are the salient points:
- George Herbert Walker, E. Roland Harriman (brother of W. Averell Harriman) and other Wall Street Financiers of the 1920's created a bank (The Union Banking Corporation) to act as a front organization for the Fritz Thyssen operations in Germany.
- Thyssen was a major financier of Adolf Hitler's rise to power.
- Prescott Bush married George Herbert Walker's daughter, Dorothy, and was placed as a vice president of W.A.Harriman & Co., became a partner in the firm that later becme Brown Brothers Harriman, and became a director and stockholder in the Union Banking Corporation.
- The Union Banking Corporation was used to funnel donations from America to fund Hitlers rise to power.
- Prescott Bush went on to become a Senator from Connecticut, is the father of George Herbert Walker Bush, and grandfather of both George Walker Bush and Jeb Bush.
"The Best enemies Money Can Buy" (http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/10_09_01_carlyle.html and best-enemies.html) This article covers the history of the Bush family, and how succeeding generations were both in high political power, and were involved with funding people who rose to power in other countries and then those countries became enemies of the United States:
- Prescott Bush's involvement in funding Adolf Hitler's rise to power.
- "After becoming President in January 1989, Prescott Bush's son, George Herbert Walker Bush - father of our current President - authorized a series of programs that not only armed Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein but also provided him with technology that assisted in his development of chemical weapons like Sarin gas, and biological weapons" .. which became the justification, via the Weapons of Mass Destruction claim, of the second war against Iraq.
- George Herbert Walker Bush is a stake-holder in the Carlyle Group, the nations 11th largest defense contractor. Besides the stink of crony capitalism, the Bin Laden family is also a stake holder in this company. "Since the WTC attacks the Wall Street Journal has reported (Sept. 28, 2001) that, "George H.W. Bush, the father of President Bush, works for the bin Laden family business in Saudi Arabia through the Carlyle Group, an international consulting firm." The senior Bush had met with the bin Laden family at least twice in the last three years - 1998 and 2000 -- as a representative of Carlyle, seeking to expand business dealings with one of the wealthiest Saudi families, which some experts argue, has never fully severed its ties with black sheep Osama in spite of current reports in a mainstream press that is afraid of offending the current administration."
On Oct. 26, 2001, the bin Laden family severed their ties with the Carlyle Group (http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/10_26_01_binladensbail.html).